Welcome! We want to hear from you.
Resource Futures International - RFI Group, a Canadian firm founded in 1989, is an international leader in provision of strategic policy and technical capacity-building assistance in support of environmental conservation and protection and development planning.
Functional Areas of Strength
- Environmental policy development
- Economic assessment of the costs of inaction and benefits of action on the environment
- Business case development
- Legislative and institutional assessment
- Strategic environmental assessment (SEA) and evaluation
Subject Areas of Strength
- Mainstreaming the environment into economic development
- Institutional capacity building
- Sound management of chemicals
- Climate change adaptation
- Development planning, project design and evaluation