LONDON, 20 August 2018:
A group of the world’s leading digital bankers are coming to London in September to provide insight into their digital banking strategies and to share analysis on the shifting market.
This comes at a time when PSD2 and open banking is well underway, FinTech innovation continues to flourish, and customer expectations in digital are at an all-time high.
International best practice will be provided by DBS Bank, Emirates NBD, HSBC and Chekk, whilst more local expertise will be shared by Barclays, Starling Bank, N26, Santander, Financial Conduct Authority, Mastercard, Yolt and more.
The industry leaders will gather at the third annual RFi Group Global Digital Banking Conference, taking place on 13th September in London, where they will present to 300 senior level digital bankers across the retail, SME and commercial banking spheres.
• Neal Cross, Managing Director and CIO, DBS Bank (Singapore)
• Suvo Sarkar, EVP & Group Head of Retail Banking & Wealth Management, Emirates NBD (UAE)
• Pascal Nizri, CEO, Chekk (Hong Kong)
• Ruchir Rodrigues, Managing Director – Digital Banking, Barclays
• Maha El Dimachki, Head of Payments, Financial Conduct Authority
• Marieke Flament, CMO, Circle
• Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
• Matthias Kroner, CEO, Fidor Bank
• Michelle Kent, UK Director of Digital, Santander
• Leon Muis, COO, Yolt
Charles Green, CEO, RFi Group, who will open the conference, describes the current state of digital banking globally. “The latest data from RFi Group’s Global Digital Banking Study shows that digital banking continues to grow and become central to customer satisfaction. Globally, 63% of all consumers use digital banking channels on a weekly basis. Furthermore, 61% of consumers globally are aware of a FinTech provider, and usage has increased by 23% in the last two years. Digital innovation has never been so important in this industry, and this agenda is designed to bring learnings from the most innovative players in banking around the world.”
Tickets for the full day event can be purchased at: https://www.globaldigitalbanking.com/
For more information regarding this press release, please contact:
Sarah Hollinshead, RFi Group
+44 203 862 2154