The RFi Group Graduate Program has been specifically designed to target ambitious and high achieving university students and graduates who are looking to take the first step into launching their corporate careers.
If you are in your final year of study or have recently completed a bachelors’ degree, please click here to download the information pack and apply now!
Graduate Research Analyst - Sydney
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, analytical, self-motivated and organised person who thrives on a fast paced variety of work, at one of Australia's fastest growing businesses with a niche financial services client base.
About the company
RFi is a global provider of consumer and business intelligence focusing exclusively on financial services. RFi specialises in data and information gathering, insight generation and strategic decision support for the world's leading banks. As well as consulting to banks, we also bring together national and global subject matter experts at our industry events and conferences.
For the past 5 years we have been listed as a BRW Fast 100 company and prior, have been on the BRW Fast Starter List.
We have offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Toronto, Hong Kong and San Francisco and are rapidly expanding around the world providing new opportunities for employees who excel.
To be considered you must have:
Expect to complete a degree within the next 6 months, with a minimum Credit average
Excellent communication skills, and impeccable written English skills
You should be self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a positive attitude in a team based environment
An interest and desire to learn is essential
Additionally, the following skills will be highly regarded but are not essential as full on-the-job training will be provided:
Knowledge and interest of the financial services industry
Experience with using Q, SPSS, or any other statistical analysis software
Experience using Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
About the opportunity
This role will involve conducting analysis and interpretation of primary research, collation of secondary research, production of research reports and presentations on behalf of Australia's largest financial institutions
Once proven, you will be given greater responsibilities and begin broadening your skills. Grab this opportunity to hands-on learn the following analytical tools: Price elasticity, Driver analysis, Correlation coefficients, Regression analysis, Performance quadrants, Statistical significance analysis, SWOT analysis, Customer Journey Analysis, Choice modelling
Social and work/life benefits include Monthly Breakfasts, Monthly Drinks, Team Sports, "4pm Fridays", Company Events, Company Backed Charity Work
Personal Development benefits include: highly relevant and desirable exposure to financial services, a structured graduate program, access to mentors & banking subject matter experts, and exposure to international insights from our global offices.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
If this opportunity sounds right and you feel you'd succeed in this role, please send your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com. Be sure to include a cover letter that gives some insight into your personality and aspirations.
Senior Research Analyst - London
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a Senior Research Analyst within our rapidly expanding UK office.
RFi Group is a global intelligence and digital media provider focusing exclusively on financial services. We specialise in data and information gathering, customer based insight generation and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers.
Using our innovative research approach RFi Group consistently provides clients with tailored and independent intelligence and advice based exclusively on primary research.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a Senior Research Analyst within our rapidly expanding UK office. We are offering a competitive package to the right candidate.
The main responsibilities will include:
·Produce client output include PowerPoint presentations and written reports
·Produce monthly wraps and other regular output e.g. content for RFi publications
·Action xtabs and client queries according to agreed timeline
·Action business issues and draft necessary survey questions
·Develop, edit and test surveys and liaise with panel partners and clients before and during fieldwork
·Identify opportunities to refine questionnaires to improve client output
·Ensure all allocated projects are completed according to allocated timeline
·Support Junior analysts in data integrity and training
As the successful candidate, you must:
·Have at least 2 years’ experience in a market research agency
·Have experience in quantitative studies and preferably syndicated studies
·Be able to run market research projects with minimum supervision
·Have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
·Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
·Have impeccable written English skills
·Have experience in statistical and data analysis
·Have intermediate skills with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel. Experience using statistical software such as SPSS or Q will be highly regarded
·Be prepared to use their initiative and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
·Be a team player
·Be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
An interest in financial services and a desire to learn more are essential!
Grab this opportunity to learn hands-on or enhance your knowledge of the following analytical tools: Price elasticity, Driver analysis, Correlation coefficients, Regression analysis, KANO analysis, Performance quadrants, Pareto analysis, Statistical significance analysis, SWOT analysis, Customer Journey Analysis, Choice modelling
We are a lively, close-knit, sales-focussed organisation, committed to maintaining a work environment that is rich in opportunities, resources and rewards. RFi's culture is one of encouragement and support enabling people to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Social and work/life benefits include Monthly Drinks and Pub Trivia, Team Sports, Company Events
Personal Development benefits include, highly relevant and desirable service, access to mentors & Banking Subject Matter Experts, Global offices.
If you want an exciting job in market research, please send your CV and a covering letter, including salary expectations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Journalist - Sydney
Asia-Pacific Banking & Finance Magazine (AB+F) is the flagship publication from Australian Financial Publications – a financial media company that produces, manages and delivers magazines, online newsletters, conferences, forums, briefings and custom communications.
Based in the Sydney CBD, we are looking for an exceptionally talented and energetic journalist who has a strong passion for writing and an interest in banking and financial services.
The position will have you working as part of the editorial team of an ambitious and fast-growing company and includes responsibilities across writing articles for a daily online news service, event coverage, press releases, media monitoring and reporting and assisting the editor with the monthly print magazine.
• Degree in Communications, journalism or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to generate your own stories and leads
• Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
• Able to work within a small team essential
• Experience and knowledge of online publishing as well as use in social media
• Specialist knowledge in one of our key areas: eg. retail and business banking, insurance, capital markets
• Solid financial and analytical skills
Internship benefits include:
- Experience working in a media office environment
- Training and education in the end to end management of a daily newsletter and monthly print publication
- Training in various digital content management platforms
- Exposure to a range of areas across the media department
- Opportunity to attend prestigious industry conferences and networking events and meet with senior industry executives within banking and financial services
- Working with and learning from passionate and hardworking individuals from across the company
- Exposure to client meetings
- A written letter of reference
Our company culture:
- A nurturing, yet challenging environment for accelerated career development
- Quarterly global newsletter – allowing complete transparency in communication across all offices
- Employee onboarding process – mapping out the first 100 days so you know exactly what to expect
- Employee success team – Regional project teams driving new initiatives and engagement
- Monthly drinks – Facilitates networking with employees from other departments
- Bi-annual companywide strategic offsite events - where all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas to the company’s strategy for the next financial year
- Volunteer initiatives and charitable community partnerships
- Annual employee awards – recognizing high achievers across the board
- Social events for special events throughout the calendar year
- Casual dress and 4pm finish Fridays
- Birthdays off work and monthly cakes
This position is for an immediate start, with flexibility around university course commitments for the right candidate. If you are interested in this role and you have what it takes, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com