OCTOBER 2020: RFi Group’s Global Reports investigate and reveal the very latest in customer reactions to current financial conditions affecting them due to Covid-19. This provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights into how to most effectively design their strategy and meet their customers’ needs.
"Although Fintech awareness and usage is increasing - with 48% of consumers globally having now used a Fintech - they have failed so far to differentiate on overall customer experience and more worryingly, for fintechs at least, they haven’t managed to differentiate on mobile app CX. RFi Group’s latest global data and customer insights show that according to customers, traditional bank apps perform just as well as Fintechs for the app experience." - RFi Group
Global Digital Banking Council
How can financial services institutions react, adapt and support customers in these unprecedented and unpredictable times?
RFi Group’s Global Digital Banking Council continuously investigates how consumers are reacting and adapting to a rapidly changing and unprecedented environment.
The council takes a deep dive into changing customer attitudes, behaviours and usage of banking products, banking channels and payments vehicles.
Key insights in this council:
- - Critical insights for any organisation trying to react in the current environment
- - Comprehensive analysis illustrating key consumer trends on how consumer behaviour is changing and the impact on their spending, borrowing, savings and payments behaviour
- - Data driven answers to crucial questions of how institutions can best support specific consumer segments, including vulnerable customers, with the right actions at the right time
Key reasons to join this Council:
- - Determine the state of consumer sentiment and its trend over time
- - Understand changing consumer attitudes to spending, borrowing, saving and investment
- - Develop fast market leading strategies to engender loyalty and support your customers
- - Size and segment the real-life impact on consumers
- - Understand what consumers want and need from their banking and payments providers at this game changing and crucial time
- - Understand the key drivers behind changing customer experience and expectations and what support will meet their new needs and demands
- - Gain actionable insights to assist in the development of informed strategies to effectively and sensitively serve vulnerable customers
Related RFI Research
Understanding the New Normal - Global Report
Fintech Secondary Payments on the Rise
RFi Group / SAS Trust in Banking Insights Report
For more information about RFi Group's Global Digital Banking Council - Please complete the form below and our team will be in touch.
FOR MORE INFORMATION - Simply enter your details below.
About RFi Group:
RFi Group is a global data-driven insights provider exclusively focused on financial services. We specialise in data and information gathering, customer-based insight generation and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers, as well as challengers, disruptive market participants and companies aligned to the FS sector.
We combine global intelligence and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations, with a core focus on the provision of exceptional client service.
Covering 48 key global markets, with regional offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney RFi Group consistently provides clients with tailored advice and insights relevant to their specific market and business needs.