RFi Group’s Global Digital Banking Report 2020 investigates and reveals the very latest in global digital banking trends and behaviours and the direct impact to the financial services industry given current economic and financial conditions. The report provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights into the impact of COVID-19 on digital banking behaviour and how organisations can most effectively design their strategy to meet their customers’ needs over the next 12-24 months.
PLEASE VIEW YOUR COMPLIMENTARY EXECUTIVE SUMMARY VIA THIS LINK
This is a must read, essential and unique report for all financial service professionals, particularly those working in the digital banking sector of their organisation.
• Research Methodology
• Key Summaries
• Understanding the New Normal
• Day-to-day Banking: Channels
• The Rise of FinTech
• The role of trust
• The data in this report is sourced from RFi Group’s Global Digital Banking survey
• The survey was in field in ten key markets including Australia, Canada, Mainland China, France, Hong Kong SAR, India, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and the USA between April and June 2020
• In total over 11,000 consumers were interviewed across the 10 key markets
• Effects and impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on digital banking globally
• Mobile engagement globally
• Fintech usage, comfort, trends and trajectory
• Trust with traditional providers vs new entrants
• Consumer finances globally; spending, borrowing and investing (current behaviour and future intentions)
• Digital engagement and adaptability (by segment, age, gender, region and income)
• East vs West comparisons
• Breakdown of channels and complete cross-section of banking tasks
• Importance of channels in driving MFI (Main Financial Institution) satisfaction
• Key insights
• Opportunities for financial service professionals and particularly those working in the digital banking sector
Data Delivery: PDF Report
Market Availability: This is a Global Report which includes the following 10 key markets; Australia, Canada, Mainland China, France, Hong Kong SAR, India, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and the USA
About RFi Group:
RFi Group is a global data-driven insights provider exclusively focused on financial services. We specialise in data and information gathering, customer-based insight generation and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers, as well as challengers, disruptive market participants and companies aligned to the FS sector.
We combine global intelligence and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations, with a core focus on the provision of exceptional client service.
Covering 48 key global markets, with regional offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney RFi Group consistently provides clients with tailored advice and insights relevant to their specific market and business needs.
For more information on this report, please follow this link.