RFi’s SME MAP is instant market, business and competitor insights at your fingertips.
Marrying together the usage, attitudes and pain-points of a combination of more than 150,000 Businesses & Merchants, with primary datapoints, RFi SME MAP gives you the FULL story.
Key insights you will gain from RFi SME MAPs:
- Competitive positioning and trends
- Identify opportunities and challenges by examining the full competitor data sets
- Usage, attitudes and pain-points
- Peer comparison
- Business Prioritisation
- Opportunity Value vs Value at Risk
- The views of 150k combination of Businesses & Merchants
Key reasons to get in touch:
- Receive a 20 slide deck covering the big topics - digital, customer satisfaction, switching drivers etc, showing the data and insights you will receive from the SME MAP
- The ability to monitor market performance and competitive landscapes
- Understand the drivers behind customer segments / channels / satisfaction and NPS
Just some of the analytical comparisons covered:
- No. of products
- Average global cross sell ratio
- No. 1 Driver of satisfaction globally
- No. 1 Driver of dissatisfaction globally
- Global channel usage and preference
- Future product usage and preferences
- Digital appetite
SME MAP is Accessible… Anywhere / Anytime…
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MAPs - Simply enter your details below.
RFi Group is a global, data-driven, strategic insights provider focused exclusively on and specialising in financial services.
We cover 48 markets and talk to over 500k consumers, 150k small and medium sized business and 20k merchants every year about their usage and attitudes to all things banking and payments.
We then use this enormous primary database to provide data-driven, actionable insights to our clients.
We are here to answer the difficult questions, not just for example your customer satisfaction score or nps, but what are the drivers behind it, what are the usage and attitudes, what value proposition or product features will turn the dial and drive greater share of customer wallet, loyalty and acquisition. We will tell you what it will take for your organisation to thrive.